Our Pledge to You
Globe Gas Corporation is a member of the Western Propane Gas Association, and our company is committed to support a continuing effort to improve the industry’s responsible management of propane. We pledge to manage our business according to the following code of ethics:
- To have our plants, facilities, customers, installations, and deliveries comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- To have the construction and operation of vehicles used in the transportation of propane comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- To operate our plant and facilities in a manner that protects our employees and the public.
- To participate with the government and others in creating responsible laws, regulations and standards to safeguard the community and workplace.
- To train our employees and inform our sub-contractors and customers in the safe and proper utilization of propane.
- To promote free enterprise and share experiences and offer assistance to others who produce, handle, manage or transport propane, or who are engaged in a trade, industry or profession related to propane.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as a member of the Western Propane Gas Association.